Tuesday, April 15, 2008

“Somebody Took my Austin-Healy”

A red-over-black 3000 Mk3 was stolen March 3 at West London. Distraught owner Ian Dixon Potter is more than anxious to get the vehicle back. Look at the car, wouldn’t you be distraught?

Potter claims that the vehicle has a number of distinct features that will make it easily identifiable: the 1965 model is registered with a plate DGP 885C, larger wheels than normal cars.

The seats are old styled, blue rear seats, a Pye radio and the overdrive is operated with a switch marked AUX.

Well, if I got this car, I’d say my chances of returning it is as good as a pig who wants to fly. But anyways, I got Potter’s contact information, just in case anybody knows anything.

Ian Dixon Potter on 0207 2662506 or dp_arch@yahoo.com

Sources: Classic Cars Magazine

No comments: